View by country
Back to Africa & the Middle East Forum home
- Burkina Faso
- Canary Islands
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo, Dem. Repub. (Zaire)
- Equatorial Guinea
- Israel & the Palestinian Territories
- Ivory Coast
- Sao Tome & Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- Upper Volta
- Western Sahara
Next 25 »
- Namibia Itinerary
- Zambia + Namibia trip -completely unrealistic?
- First Safari- Tanzania or Botswana?
- Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- Any experience with Ultimate Safaris?
- 20 days, Family who loves Adventure, over the Holidays
- Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- South Africa, Namibia plans
- WiFi on Safari
- Travel within Africa
- Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- Terrible reservation service at Onguma Namibia
- Namibia in Feb / need to book hotels in advance?
- Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- Trip Insurance - a must?
- Drinking on safari
- Namibia road conditions
- Namibia - Camping Tour
- Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- Botswana vs Namibia in May
Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
Started on Jun 14, 15 at 03:55 AM 27 responses
Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
Started on Nov 16, 14 at 03:39 AM 11 responses
Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
Started on Nov 14, 14 at 10:38 PM 6 responses
Namibia - Camping Tour
Started on Aug 14, 14 at 04:30 PM 2 responses
Trip report South Namibia
Started on Mar 22, 14 at 02:34 PM 3 responses