Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Ditching second and third legs on a one-way ticket
- 2 British Airways/Expedia Disaster
- 3 Can I upgrade on Alitalia if I'm on a Delta codeshare ticket?
- 4 British Airways will enforce carryon rules?
- 5 Singapore to Frankfurt – Singapore Airlines – Business Class
- 6 Air Canada compensation for delayed flight?
- 7 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 8 Boeing 787
- 9 Lufthansa and United mileage Plus Card
- 10 Small seats - big passengers
- 11 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 12 Connection in AMS from Delta to KLM
- 13 Swapped name-surname on ticket
- 14 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 15 Oversized carryon
- 16 Air travel within Europe.
- 17 United ticket (016), Lufthansa flights, NO miles?
- 18 United Club Heathrow
- 19 1 hour 20 min layover in London is it doable?
- 20 Air France business class- which flights have flat beds?
- 21 problems flying SAS to Copenhagen August?
- 22 Air France Premium Economy Worth it?
- 23 Air France 027 flat bed business seats in fall, old seats summer?
- 24 South"worst" - yet again it disappoints.
- 25 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
New Topics Community RSS Feed
- Ditching second and third legs on a one-way ticket
- Can I upgrade on Alitalia if I'm on a Delta codeshare ticket?
- Singapore to Frankfurt – Singapore Airlines – Business Class
- Boeing 787
- Travel to London/Paris/Rome
Singapore to Frankfurt – Singapore Airlines – Business Class
Started on Aug 27, 15 at 10:51 AM 1 responses
Is Bravofly A Scam?
Started on Jun 5, 15 at 08:38 PM 3 responses
KLM - I think not!
Started on Apr 12, 15 at 05:12 AM 26 responses
Started on Dec 10, 14 at 10:00 AM 14 responses
First time on 787 Dreamliner - great, mostly!
Started on Dec 1, 14 at 08:20 PM 12 responses