View by country
Back to Africa & the Middle East Forum home
- Burkina Faso
- Canary Islands
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo, Dem. Repub. (Zaire)
- Equatorial Guinea
- Israel & the Palestinian Territories
- Ivory Coast
- Sao Tome & Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- Upper Volta
- Western Sahara
Next 25 »
- Viator tour company
- South African Cities
- Luggage protection for Joburg?
- First time safari advice and awkward question
- Souvenirs from South Africa
- Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- Rental car in South Africa - Green Route - SUV is needed?
- weekend from Joburg - 3rd trip to city
- Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- Flight question
- A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- Cape Town + safari itinerary
- Last-minute South Africa advice?
- Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- Swartberg Pass or not?
- Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- Rhino Africa - Reviews
- Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
Started on Jun 17, 16 at 10:55 AM 19 responses
Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
Started on Jun 2, 16 at 12:35 AM 22 responses
Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
Started on May 30, 16 at 03:09 PM 9 responses
A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
Started on Apr 5, 16 at 07:13 PM 112 responses
Craig & Jeane Visit South Africa Feb 2016
Started on Feb 24, 16 at 05:35 PM 40 responses