Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Xmas windows in London
- 2 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 3 Car rental leaving Rome
- 4 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 5 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 6 Stroller in Europe
- 7 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 8 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 9 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 10 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 11 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 12 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 13 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 14 Rotterdam in 1923
- 15 Romance written with help from Fodorites
- 16 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 17 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 18 Krakow on Christmas Day?
- 19 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 20 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 21 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 22 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 23 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 24 Holland/France/Spain
- 25 Christmas in London (& Paris)
New Topics Community RSS Feed
- Rotterdam in 1923
- Xmas windows in London
- Stroller in Europe
- Krakow on Christmas Day?
- FindYourItaly Tour Company Reviews?
Take your time to see San Gimignano
Started on Nov 30, 15 at 07:01 AM 7 responses
A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
Started on Nov 29, 15 at 07:15 PM 5 responses
Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
Started on Nov 29, 15 at 03:35 PM 6 responses
Belgium : a asfe country
Started on Nov 29, 15 at 01:13 PM 12 responses
Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
Started on Nov 28, 15 at 03:21 PM 1 responses