View by country
Back to Africa & the Middle East Forum home
- Burkina Faso
- Canary Islands
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo, Dem. Repub. (Zaire)
- Equatorial Guinea
- Israel & the Palestinian Territories
- Ivory Coast
- Sao Tome & Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- Upper Volta
- Western Sahara
Next 25 »
- East African Visa Beware!!!
- Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- Do no use Sunrise Eco Tours - Rwanda\Uganda
- 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- Olive Safaris Entebbe Feedback
- Never use Travelust Safaris!
- East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- help with itinerary please
- Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- Self-driving with a 4x4 through Kenya and surrounding countries
- Flooding at Ngamba Island
- Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- Uganda - mountain gorillas and more
- East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- What company for gorilla trekking?
- East African Tourist Visa
- Any experience with Auto Rental Uganda?
- footwear for primate tracking
- Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- East Africa Tourist visa at airport
- Uganda or Rwanda?
- Uganda Trip Report
- Uganda/Rwanda Gorilla Trekking
Do no use Sunrise Eco Tours - Rwanda\Uganda
Started on Feb 14, 16 at 10:26 PM 4 responses
Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
Started on Oct 9, 15 at 10:33 PM 11 responses
Uganda Trip Report
Started on Mar 27, 15 at 10:24 PM 1 responses
Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
Started on Feb 5, 15 at 11:01 AM 37 responses
Recent Uganda trip
Started on Feb 3, 15 at 05:27 AM 1 responses