View by country
Back to Africa & the Middle East Forum home
- Burkina Faso
- Canary Islands
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo, Dem. Repub. (Zaire)
- Equatorial Guinea
- Israel & the Palestinian Territories
- Ivory Coast
- Sao Tome & Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- Upper Volta
- Western Sahara
Next 25 »
- Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- Victoria Falls
- Cape town and Victoria Falls in May
- Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- Our Zimbabwe Safari Itinerary- any advise
- 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- Trip Report: The Best Family Friendy Trip to Botswana & Zimbabwe
- First trip to Africa and travelling solo
- Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- Africa, closer than ever before?
- S.A. - is it possible to have a secluded safari?
- South Africa in January
- Planning trip to South Africa
- Zimbabwe traveling solo
- Hotel at Victoria Falls - suggestions welcome
- Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- Pulse Africa???
- Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- Dennis's Trip Report: Caprivi Strip, Vic Falls and Hwange Park, Zimbabwe
- Yellow fever vaccination for trip to southern Africa
- Botswana or Elsewhere for Safari?
- botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 16 day mixed trip
3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
Started on Nov 20, 15 at 09:57 AM 1 responses
Trip Report: The Best Family Friendy Trip to Botswana & Zimbabwe
Started on Aug 14, 15 at 04:12 PM 5 responses
3 weeks in Zimbabwe with a rented Jeep - our experience
Started on Oct 25, 13 at 03:52 AM 12 responses
Kazungula border crossing Victoria falls report back
Started on Oct 8, 13 at 06:53 AM Be the first to reply
Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
Started on May 13, 13 at 07:56 AM 2 responses