Jamikins....note on Zimbabwe

Old Dec 10th, 2019, 11:34 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jamikins....note on Zimbabwe

I fear that the long message I just wrote to you in reponse has not been delivered. I have had a problem this week with Norton Virus and Flash spam that interrupts while I am composing a message, and wipes out what I wrote....send me a message with your e-mail if you did not get my most recent message......PLEASE keep your plans for Zimbabwe. In my view, one of the world's most ignored destinations, and one that truly needs the funds that tourism brings in to local folks....
Old Dec 10th, 2019, 11:19 PM

Thanks so much - I did get your message and I think I was able to respond? We are really excited to give Zimbabwe a go. We truly fell in love with Botswana and were also considering the Delta there but the tented camps in Zimbabwe have really intrigued us.

We will push on with it and hopefully will be spending a couple weeks there in 2021!

Thanks for all your tips, very helpful!
J
Old Dec 11th, 2019, 11:13 AM

jamikins, we have gone on 2 Kenyan safaris. it was the intimate tented bush camp experience, with no real schedule (you can be out on safari all day if you want), bush breakfasts etc that we love so much. keep Kenya on your list. we love kicheche camps-stellar guiding, well fitted land cruisers, communal dining, no more that 6-8 tents depending on area, no set schedule for safari, fabulous food and service. and so so many animals in the Mara!