- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Augustine Grille Review
The atmosphere at this Sawgrass Marriott restaurant is polished but informal, the service is attentive but not intrustive, and the menu is exquisite. Executive chef Brett Smith subscribes to the farm-to-table philosophy that focuses on sourcing food from regional farms and dairies who practice organic farming techniques. You can order an old favorite (for many, that means steak, a filet or KC strip), seasonal fresh fish, or experiment with small-plate tasting combinations. Options might include lobster Napolean, scallop ceviche, bacon mac and cheese, and farm tomato with mozzarella and basil. If you're feeling truly adventurous, put yourself into the chef's hands with the five-course tasting menu, to which you can also add wine pairings.
- Address: Sawgrass Marriott, 1000 PGA Tour Blvd., Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 | Map It
- Phone: 904/285–7777
- Website: www.sawgrassmarriott.com/dining/augustine_grille.asp
- Location: Jacksonville Beaches
- Reservations essential.
- No lunch. Closed Sun.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After 3 years of staying with various friends and visiting towns recommended by others, I found a Florida town that met my criteria for possible relocation/retirement. Read more
My husband and I both in our early 30's, just returned about two weeks ago from a mini vaca to Walt Disney World in Orlando. Read more
I am going to visit a friend in Port Charlotte, Fl. Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more