From Wall Street's skyscrapers to the neon of Times Square to Central Park's leafy paths, New York City pulses with an irrepressible energy. History meets hipness in this global center of entertainment, fashion, media, and finance. World-class museums like MoMA and unforgettable icons like the Statue of Liberty beckon, but discovering the subtler strains of New York's vast ambition is equally rewarding: ethnic enclaves and shops, historic streets of dignified brownstones, and trendy bars and eateries all add to the urban buzz.
- Landmarks With towering edifices and awe-inspiring bridges, the skyline says it all.
- Shopping Whether you're in the market for top designers or inexpensive souvenirs.
- Food Dim sum to pizza and everything in between, NYC has what you're craving.
- Museums Art is it, with museums like the Guggenheim and galleries all over town.
- The Dazzle From the lights of Broadway to celebrity sightings, NYC is full of stars.
- Brooklyn and Elsewhere Cool neighborhoods and restaurants are a subway ride away.