View by country
Back to Africa & the Middle East Forum home
- Burkina Faso
- Canary Islands
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo, Dem. Repub. (Zaire)
- Equatorial Guinea
- Israel & the Palestinian Territories
- Ivory Coast
- Sao Tome & Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- Upper Volta
- Western Sahara
Next 25 »
- Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- Fraudulent Safari Operator
- Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- American abroad needs malaria pills
- Lady Liuwa no more !!
- A South African in Lusaka
- African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- Targin into Zambia
- Medical Precautions for Zambia
- Sim card mainly for data
- Zambia- how to choose!? (self driving)
- First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- Zambia in 2017
- Hotels for Victoria falls
- Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- "Salute Africa" travel agency
- Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- Help with bags
- Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
Started on Sep 28, 17 at 10:35 AM 8 responses
A South African in Lusaka
Started on Jun 20, 17 at 03:07 AM 2 responses
Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
Started on Sep 23, 16 at 11:45 PM 5 responses
A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
Started on Apr 5, 16 at 07:13 PM 112 responses
Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
Started on Jun 14, 15 at 03:55 AM 27 responses