View by country
Back to Africa & the Middle East Forum home
- Burkina Faso
- Canary Islands
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo, Dem. Repub. (Zaire)
- Equatorial Guinea
- Israel & the Palestinian Territories
- Ivory Coast
- Sao Tome & Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- Upper Volta
- Western Sahara
Next 25 »
- Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- The 'Big 5', Gorillas & so much more.
- Sim card mainly for data
- Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- Hotels for Victoria falls
- 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- Taking SA rental car into Zimbabwe and/or Botswana
- "Salute Africa" travel agency
- South Africa Adventure Activities - Help Needed
- Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- Rhino Africa - Reviews
- Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- Jnb to Vic Falls cheap
- Victoria Falls
- Yellow Fever Vaccine for Southern Africa
Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
Started on Oct 3, 17 at 04:34 PM 23 responses
Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
Started on Sep 28, 17 at 10:35 AM 8 responses
The 'Big 5', Gorillas & so much more.
Started on Jun 2, 17 at 08:15 PM 3 responses
FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
Started on May 24, 17 at 06:48 PM 15 responses
A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
Started on Apr 5, 16 at 07:13 PM 112 responses