- Sachsenhausen Frankfurt's "South Bank"—with upscale restaurants, fast-food joints, bars with live music, and traditional Apfelwein pubs—is one big outdoor party in summer.
- Paleontology paradise Beyond a huge dinosaur skeleton, the Senckenberg Natural History Museum has exhibits of many other extinct animals and plants, plus dioramas of animals in their habitats.
- Enjoy the outdoors The parks and riverbanks are popular with locals and tourists for strolls, sunbathing, and picnics.
- Get some wheels Hop on and tour the city sites from a bike; you’ll be in good company alongside locals.
- Exotic experience Head to the Frankfurt Zoo's "exotarium," where coral, fish, snakes, alligators, amphibians, insects, and spiders are on display.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More