With a lush interior featuring towering mountains, dense rain forest, fertile valleys, and acres of banana plantations, St. Lucia is mostly distinguished by the Pitons—twin peaks that soar high above the ocean floor on the southwest coast. Whether you stay in Soufrière, in the north in or around Rodney Bay Village, or even farther north at Cap Estate, exploring the iconic natural sights—and local history—is a day well spent.
- The Beauty Magnificent, lush scenery makes St. Lucia one of the most beautiful Caribbean islands.
- The Romance A popular honeymoon spot, St. Lucia has abundant romantic retreats.
- Indulgent Accommodations Sybaritic lodging options include an all-inclusive spa resort, a posh sanctuary sandwiched between a mountain and the beach, and two resorts with prime locations between the Pitons.
- St. Lucia Jazz Performers and fans come from all over the world for this annual music festival.
- The Welcome The friendly St. Lucians love sharing their island and their cultural heritage with visitors.