View by country
Back to Europe Forum home
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- San Marino
- Serbia & Montenegro
- United Kingdom
Next 25 »
- 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- Thalys and Eurostar disrupted
- Please guide on per day expenses in western europe trip
- Train passes? Good idea to get a Rail Pass or Jump10?
- Belguim in November
- Exchanging Currency in Belgium
- Itinerary Advice - Paris, Ghent, Rhine Valley, Venice, Florence, Rome
- What is the best train route from Paris to other countries?
- Order of countries to travel
- looking for an apartment in Brussels
- Belgian airports
- Brussels Airport
- Athens or So. Spain in winter
- Help needed in Itinerary planning
- Weekend hopping: Ghent, Zadar, Lisbon, Bosch, Brno,...
- Train strike in Belgium - May 31st?
- Belgian Train Strike PLEASE HELP
- Netherlands one more time
- Brugges gets beer pipeline to protect streets
- Train from Amsterdam to Brugge help please?
- First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 3.5 days in amsterdam. bruges?
- Citadel in Belgium: Namur vs Dinant
Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
Started on Jul 20, 16 at 12:14 PM 23 responses
Started on Jun 27, 16 at 08:26 AM 5 responses
Weekend hopping: Ghent, Zadar, Lisbon, Bosch, Brno,...
Started on May 3, 16 at 04:24 PM 7 responses
Bruges and Waterloo: the peacefull and the fierce
Started on Mar 12, 16 at 06:44 AM 15 responses
Belgium : a asfe country
Started on Nov 29, 15 at 01:13 PM 12 responses