View by country
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- San Marino
- Serbia & Montenegro
- United Kingdom
Next 25 »
- Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- Sim Card
- Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- base in brussels
- Germany or Belgium in spring?
- Weekend trips from Hamburg?
- Whathello's good restaurants in Bruxelles
- The Ardennes - worth going and what to do?
- 3 days in Belgium
- Planning a new trip--23 days
- Confused about Brussels Train Stations
- Suggestions for 2 days itinerary enroute to Paris
- Help with birthday gift to 7 year old German Grand Daughter, please.
- Tracking the Weather
- Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- Christmas Market Base Camp Ideas
- Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- Photographic trip report: Netherlands and Antwerp
- Amsterdam to Paris with Belguim in between: Magnifique!
- If This is Tuesday it Must be Belgium-Amsterdam-Scotland-London
- Family trip report - Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Belgium & Amsterdam!
- Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
Whathello's good restaurants in Bruxelles
Started on Sep 6, 17 at 06:08 AM 8 responses
4 countries in one day.
Started on Aug 2, 17 at 02:45 AM 8 responses
Beauty of Bruges and Brussels
Started on Jul 21, 17 at 04:02 PM Be the first to reply
A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
Started on Jul 7, 17 at 08:25 PM 27 responses
London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
Started on Jul 3, 17 at 11:27 AM 23 responses