cancun hotel with the nicest beach...

Old May 2nd, 2002, 02:21 PM
a.s.

cancun hotel with the nicest beach...

anybody have any recommendation on the hotel with the nicest beach (calm seas, lots of room...) ??? Any other recommendations? Much appreciated...
a.s.

Old May 2nd, 2002, 03:20 PM
sherri

Stayed at the Presidente IC from April 14-18 and must say the beach there is wonderful. The water is shallow all the way out to the roped off area and no waves to speak of.
The chairs are in little cabanas and there are a few palm trees.
The hotel is an older one but it is very nice, clean and the people there were all pleasant.
I would recommend this hotel. It is within walking distance of the Plaza Caracol and there are many places there to eat and shop.
Have fun, wherever you decide to stay.

Old May 2nd, 2002, 04:27 PM
CariocaRio

AS, I agree with Sherri 100% I spent 10 days there last year because my research led me to that hotel because of the beach. This is the type of beach that I like with calm beautifull clear waters. This is one of the first hotels in Cancun so they picked the best beach. First come first served.

Old May 3rd, 2002, 06:49 AM
Nancy

I also agree with Presidente, and another choice would be the Club Tower section of Camino Real.
Have stayed at both, and either one has great beaches.

Old May 6th, 2002, 06:14 AM
Joann

We stayed at the Gran Caribe Real. It's a 5-star hotel. I thought the beach there was great. Beautiful pool area too. For pictures of the beach and hotel see my website at http://users.dwx.com/schissel