Need Urgent Help! Ritz Carlton Jamaica

Apr 23rd, 2002, 01:14 PM
Tricia

Need Urgent Help! Ritz Carlton Jamaica

Has anyone stayed at the Ritz Carlton in Jamaica on the all-inlcusive plan? I was wondering if you can eat and drink as much as you want. Can you order more then one entree at dinner? Eat snacks at the beach grill, etc. Was everything really included?

Thanks for any help

Apr 27th, 2002, 12:53 PM
amanda

Does anyone have feedback on the all inclusive package that includes "unlimited snorkeling, sailing, kayaking, windsurfing..." This is a package in the AJC (atlanta paper) on April 21... + and -, advice etc... Thanks!

May 2nd, 2002, 07:55 AM
m

Tricia, we are going over Memorial Day and my understanding is that it is not an all you can eat. It includes breakfast, lunch and dinner with all drinks (but not bottles of liquor, champaine, wine or room service). What we don't know for sure (we've heard conflicting things) is whether you can eat at any of the resort restaurants (including the golf course) or only in the main dining room. We are planning of the former. It includes tax but not tipping and non-motorized water sports. Post more info if and when you get it. Confirmation or claification of any of these details would be appreciated.

May 19th, 2002, 11:13 PM
nathan

I'm gonna be here on Memorial Day. The reservation agent told me I can eat at any of the restaurants and order room service at the resort three meals day. Coke and magarita and house wine are included but not fine wine. I'll see what happens when I get there. I get a feeling the reservation don't know what he's talking about.

May 25th, 2002, 09:44 PM
anon

The all-inclusive plan was not offered last summer. I don't know when the Ritz began this option, but this is something new for the Ritz so that may be why you are having a difficult time getting answers.