Reload this Page >

ritz carlton rose hall- all inclusive

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17th, 2002, 12:36 PM
L Harris

Has anyone stayed at the Ritz since they have offered an all inclusive option. How was it? Any restrictions? Thanks.

Old Apr 18th, 2002, 05:05 AM
lorraine

Ritz properties are not all inclusive.

Old Apr 18th, 2002, 07:26 AM
Gail

Hi!<BR>we were there in Feb. and did not take advantage of the package, but I seem to remember that the only thing it didn't cover was bottles of wine or champagne- (sorry Lorraine, this Ritz does offer AI) Food at White witch is wonderful!

Old Apr 18th, 2002, 11:08 AM
L Harris

Dear Lorraine: If the Ritz does not offer AI then I could sue for false advertising. Actually, it is a new deal for them which is why I am curious about how it is. General comments about the Ritz Rose Hall would be appreciated too. Thanks.

Old Apr 18th, 2002, 04:52 PM
susan

We just returned from the Ritz-Carlton Rose Hall yesterday. It currently offers a "Key to Paradise" package, which is like AI. However, it is the Ritz's 5 star meal plan combined with the room. (So I guess everyone is right!) It was terrific. Full access to all restaurants (b'fast, lunch and dinner) with all drinks included (pool & beach, too). Obviously bottles of wine/champange are not incuded, but wines by the glass are quite good. We found the food to be very good to excellent. The "White Witch" has a breathtaking view that's not to be missed. Service at all restaurants was excellent. Waitstaff was delightful! On a more general note -- the Ritz is an exceptional choice. Luxurious and refined without being pretentious or stuffy. Staff is very well trained and eager to help. Hope this was helpful.

Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 11:42 AM
Bob

Went there in March on an Air Jamaica AI package. It was fantastic! The AJ package also included 1 free massage per person and a $100 per day credit in either the spa or for golf. The golf course is unbelievable. <BR><BR>AJ is offering a 7 day-6night package which includes non-stop air, transfers, tips, food and drinks plus the spa/golf credits for $1200 per person. That's the Chicago price. That is too good to pass up. We paid $1400 per for only 5 days-4 nights. That was high season.

Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 12:52 PM
L Harris

Thanks. That is the same package we are doing. How was the food? What was best? Do you need reservations at the White Witch restaurant? I have heard it is very good but what about the others. Is it varied enough to avoid monotony? Thanks again for the comments.

Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 04:56 PM
Tracy

This package from Chicago for $1200 - does anyone know what it is called. I just called AJ and they had a key to Paradise package but it didn't include anything about a massage or spa credit. I am about to make a reservation - but I want to get the most for my money. Please advise. Thanks in advance!!!

Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 05:06 PM
Tricia

Bob, which travel agent did you book through?<BR><BR>The travel agent I called said the spa credit was not included nor is food at the restuarant on the golf course.

Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 05:32 PM
tricia

I have another question to anyone that did the all-inlcusive. How does it work? When you go to a restaurant or get a drink do they ask for your room#?<BR><BR>How do they know you are part of the inclusive deal?

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 05:03 AM
ritzhead

Any travel agent can book the package. It was offered from Atlanta as 7 nights, AI, garden view $1159, Ocean view $1259, midweek. There's an addon for weekend travel.<BR>When first listed, booking had to be done by April 12. Now it's extended to April 27. Deal is good through Dec 15.

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 07:02 AM
L Harris

The deal we got from Houston is 1141.00/person for 5 nights, A.I., and does include the White Witch restaurant but did not mention the spa or golf credit. We leave June 7.

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 07:08 AM
L Harris

Tricia, my travel agent at first said that the golf course restaurant was not included. I asked her to double check and she found out it IS included. We used Carlson Wagonlit. Good luck.

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 08:08 AM
Bob

I'm the one who mentioned the spa/golf credits. When we booked, the deal was a $200 spa credit per person for the whole trip. When I called the hotel to make dinner reservations prior to leaving, they told me I actually was getting the $100/per day credit plus the 2 free massages. <BR><BR>Call the hotel directly to clarify if there will be any credits coming your way. Also, on my AJ package, dinner was available at all the restaurants including the White Witch clubhouse. Maybe they changed the rules. <BR><BR>I would call the hotel, and ask for guest services to get the details. Sometimes the tour operators don't have all the info.

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 08:20 AM
Gail

We're booked to go back for Thanksgiving week- can't wait! Don't miss the Jerk Pit on the beach at Ritz- Great food, cold beer!

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 11:20 AM
ritzhead

Does the Ritz (or the White Witch golf course) offer any kind of 3 round or 5 round discount package for people staying at the Ritz? Do Ritz customers pay the same amount as non-Ritz walk-ups from outside?<BR>Would seem strange, if so. Almost all other resort-connected courses offer some break to people staying at the resodt.

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 12:48 PM
Tricia

Thank you everyone for the responses. The information was a big help.

Old Apr 25th, 2002, 10:58 AM
tracy

Booked last night - through a Travelocity travel agent - <BR>7 nights - air from Chicago on AJ (good flight times)<BR>All inclusive - all restaurants (food and both non and alcoholic beverages), beach club included as well.<BR>2 swedish massages<BR>$100 spa or golf credit<BR>Hotel transfers<BR>and I was told it included Room Service!!<BR>$1440/person - pretty good! I believe the package is through Travel Impressions.<BR><BR>Apple had a package that was a charter - flight times were ridiculous. Didn't include Beach Club or room service and also no spa credit or massages for about the same price.<BR><BR>Pays to look at every option and have a really great travel agent to work with you - Egypt at Travelocity stayed on the phone with me for over 1 hour to secure this deal!!!