- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sports and the Outdoors
The Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests owns two properties open to visitors in Bethlehem, 5 miles southeast of Littleton.
Bretzfelder Park. Bretzfelder Park, a 77-acre nature and wildlife park, has a picnic shelter, hiking, and cross-country ski trails. Prospect St., Bethlehem, NH. 603/444-6228.
Rocks Christmas Tree Farm. The Rocks Christmas Tree Farm is a working Christmas-tree farm (select your own) with walking trails, historic buildings, and educational programs. 4 Christmas Lane, Bethlehem, NH. 603/444-6228.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe