- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
The name means "sail" in Latin, and this restaurant in the Hilton Bayfront hotel concentrates on cuisine and wines from coastal areas around the globe but really runs the gamut. Served with delicious views of the bay, dishes range from arugula and peach salad to braised short ribs and seasonal preparations of salmon and scallops. Lunch brings burgers and pulled pork along with many vegan and gluten-free options. Quiet and business-appropriate, the restaurant has well-trained staff and decor set off by striking light fixtures with an ocean motif.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more
· News & Features
You're familiar with California's wine country, sure, but have you experienced beer country? ... Read more
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
Dining on garden-fresh veggies and the catch of the day is nothing new in San Diego.... Read more