San Diego is a vacationer's paradise, with year-round temperatures in the seventies and near-constant sunshine. One of America's most family-friendly cities, San Diego is home to LEGOLAND, the New Children's Museum, and the famous San Diego Zoo. Sunbathers and surfers are guaranteed to find their perfect beach, and foodies find delights in artisanal breweries, local bistros, and gourmet restaurants. From the Broadway excitement of La Jolla Playhouse to the European feel of Little Italy to the nouveau-chic of the Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego has something for everyone.
- Sun and Surf Legendary beaches and surfing in La Jolla, Coronado, and Point Loma.
- Golf A concentration of beautiful courses with sweeping ocean views and light breezes.
- Outdoor Sports A perfect climate for biking, hiking, sailing—anything—outdoors.
- Family Time Fun for all ages at LEGOLAND, Balboa Park, the San Diego Zoo, and more.
- Great Eats Brewpubs, a wide mix of ethnic cuisines, and modern cafes delight diners.
- Shopping From hip boutiques and fine Mexican crafts to the upscale Fashion Valley Mall.