- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Hillcrest Farmers Market
Hillcrest Farmers Market Review
One of San Diego's best farmers' markets, this weekly bazaar offers everything from vegan fruit pies and strawberry lemonade to homemade hummus and Turkish kabobs. A wide assortment of fresh produce and flowers are delivered straight from San Diego's farms. Several vendors dish up food to enjoy on the spot, making this an excellent choice for a quick lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more
· News & Features
You're familiar with California's wine country, sure, but have you experienced beer country? ... Read more
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
Dining on garden-fresh veggies and the catch of the day is nothing new in San Diego.... Read more