Québec City Travel Guide
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City 2013
Québec City's alluring setting atop Cape Diamond (Cap Diamant) speaks to travelers of high adventure, military history, and exploration. This French-speaking capital city is the only walled city north of Mexico. Visitors come for the delicious and inventive cuisine, the remarkable historical continuity, and to share in the seasonal exuberance of the largest Francophone population outside of France.
More than 35 hotels are within Québec City's walls, and there's also an abundance of family-run bed-and-breakfasts. ... Landmark hotels are as prominent...read more
A sea of bistros, sidewalk cafés, and chic, cutting-edge restaurants comprise the dining scene in Québec City. "Grab and go" is non-existent—be...read more
Things To Do in Québec City
Explore the best sights, entertainment, and shopping with our top choices and insider tips.
- $96.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Quebec Hotwire
- $99 & Up: Cheap Quebec City Stay Hotels.com
- Sail to Quebec City with Holland America Line, 14 Nts Fr $699 Expedia
- $21.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Quebec Hotwire
- Book Now & Save! Quebec City Fr $163+/Nt — $163 Travelocity
Before Beyoncé went into Blue Ivy baby-momma mode, Destiny’s Child taught the world an importa... Read more
Heading to Montreal or Quebec City for some French culture without setting foot off the continent?... Read more
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
· Travel Planner
Places To Explore
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We spent a delightful week this October in Canada and I thought it would be nice to share given the limited number of postings for both Montreal and Quebec City.
First, let me say that this trip was i Read more
We recently traveled to Quebec City and stayed at a B&B in Levis, CA, which is across the river from Quebec City. Read more