- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
La Paloma Review
About 30 km (18 miles) south of Priego de Córdoba, this restaurant overlooks the rolling hills of the Subbética. It's run by an Italian-Spanish couple; wife Elena hails from Tuscany and honed her culinary skills in one of Marbella's more exclusive restaurants before opting for the Córdoba countryside. The menu has plenty of Italian influence, including dishes like roast lamb fillets with herbs and mustard and jumbo shrimp in creamy garlic sauce. Most of the vegetables are from the couple's organic garden.
- Address: Crta. Salinas-Iznajar, Km 63, Villanueva de Tapia Priego de Córdoba, 29315
- Phone: 952/750409
- Location: Priego de Córdoba
- Credit cards accepted.
- Mon., 1st week in Feb., and 2 wks in Nov. (dates vary; call to check).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
Hello (again) everyone,
Last June was my first ever trip to Europe. Read more
We will be in Spain for 11 nights. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more
A must-see in Spain is the annual Feria, or April Fair, taking place from April 24th to the 29th in Seville.... Read more