- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
La Paloma Review
About 30 km (18 miles) south of Priego de Córdoba, this restaurant overlooks the rolling hills of the Subbética. It's run by an Italian-Spanish couple; wife Elena hails from Tuscany and honed her culinary skills in one of Marbella's more exclusive restaurants before opting for the Córdoba countryside. The menu has plenty of Italian influence, including dishes like roast lamb fillets with herbs and mustard and jumbo shrimp in creamy garlic sauce. Most of the vegetables are from the couple's organic garden.
- Address: Crta. Salinas-Iznajar, Km 63, Villanueva de Tapia Priego de Córdoba, 29315
- Phone: 952/750409
- Location: Priego de Córdoba
- Credit cards accepted.
- Mon., 1st week in Feb., and 2 wks in Nov. (dates vary; call to check).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In this trip report, I’ll be describing my recent holiday in Northern Spain and Southern France. Here’s the breakdown of my travel: one day each in Bilbao, San Sebastian, Lourdes and Read more
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
I've done some searching and found great information so far and am looking for some final suggestions on my first trip to Europe.
I'm a 29 year old male and am looking for amazing nightlife Read more
· News & Features
A must-see in Spain is the annual Feria, or April Fair, taking place from April 24th to the 29th in Seville. ... Read more