- Appreciate exquisite architecture Granada's Alhambra and Córdoba's Mezquita are two of Spain's—if not the world's—most impressive sites.
- Dance the flamenco "Olé" deep into the night at a heel-clicking flamenco performance in Jerez de la Frontera, the "cradle of flamenco."
- Admire priceless paintings Bask in the golden age of Spanish art at Seville's Museo de Bellas Artes.
- Explore ancient glory Cádiz, believed to be the oldest port in Europe, is resplendent with its sumptuous architecture and a magnificent cathedral.
- Visit the white villages Enjoy the simple beauty of a bygone age by exploring the gleaming pueblos blancos.
Want to stay at the finest properties when you travel? Check out our annual list of the 100 best hotels in the world.More