- Appreciate exquisite architecture Granada's Alhambra and Córdoba's Mezquita are two of Spain's—if not the world's—most impressive sites.
- Dance the flamenco "Olé" deep into the night at a heel-clicking flamenco performance in Jerez de la Frontera, the "cradle of flamenco."
- Admire priceless paintings Bask in the golden age of Spanish art at Seville's Museo de Bellas Artes.
- Explore ancient glory Cádiz, believed to be the oldest port in Europe, is resplendent with its sumptuous architecture and a magnificent cathedral.
- Visit the white villages Enjoy the simple beauty of a bygone age by exploring the gleaming pueblos blancos.
Need a break from the big city? View 42-hour itineraries from 13 cities.More