Across the road from the Alcázar de la Puerta de Sevilla is the church of San Pedro, begun in 1466. Its interior is an unbroken mass of sculptures and gilded surfaces, and its baroque tower, erected in 1704, unabashedly imitates Seville's Giralda. In mid-2013, the church was only open during Mass (weekdays 8pm), but there are plans to open it regularly for tourists. Check with the tourist office for updates.
C. San Pedro, Carmona, 41410, Spain