- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Bordeaux Quay Review
This converted riverside warehouse is dedicated to food, incorporating a delicatessen, a wine bar, a brasserie, a formal restaurant, and a cookery school. The lively street-level brasserie (open daily) is recommended for breakfasts of buttermilk pancakes or eggs florentine and dinners centered on locally sourced mussels, duck leg confit, or sirloin steak. With its large skylight and harbor views, the upstairs dining room (open weekends) offers more sophisticated dining, including such dishes as sea bass with clams, mussels, and saffron sauce, and desserts like rhubarb cheesecake with ginger ice cream.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
Last night I had dinner in the Aqua restaurant in the Shard, on the 31st floor, with my colleagues, to celebrate a profitable six months, and the hard work and long hours put in by the team Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more