- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Bordeaux Quay Review
This converted riverside warehouse is dedicated to food, incorporating a delicatessen, a wine bar, a brasserie, a formal restaurant, and a cookery school. The lively street-level brasserie (open daily) is recommended for breakfasts of buttermilk pancakes or eggs florentine and dinners centered on locally sourced mussels, duck leg confit, or sirloin steak. With its large skylight and harbor views, the upstairs dining room (open weekends) offers more sophisticated dining, including such dishes as sea bass with clams, mussels, and saffron sauce, and desserts like rhubarb cheesecake with ginger ice cream.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
An early morning departure from Terminal 2, four people with luggage and rental car to be returned either that morning or late afternoon before. Read more