- Circle the square In a country of town squares, Telč’s is far and away the most impressive.
- See a classic castle When people think of castles, they imagine something like Hrad Bouzov.
- Spot colossal columns Olomouc’s Trinity column is so amazing that it's under UNESCO protection.
- See the Château Lednice A delightful castle, with huge gardens and even a minaret out back!
- Uncover some new history It's exciting to watch Třebíč and Mikulov embrace their past by renovating and promoting their Jewish quarters.
Need trip ideas? Check out our curated collections of destinations around the globe.More