- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
Port Fouad Review
Bur Sa‘id's sister city is on the other side of the canal, which you can cross by free ferry. You can see large vessels and pretty homes from the slightly malodorous and rundown ferry. Port Fouad was built for the employees of the Suez Canal administration. With its English colonial-style houses and front gardens, it is a stark contrast to Bur Sa‘id's bustling port-city/bazaar atmosphere.
- Address: Bur Sa‘id (Port Said)
- Location: Bur Sa‘id (Port Said)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I hope this trip is not considered too old to report. Read more
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
World Travel Expert advice - (No Travel Bias!)
I Plan on traveling on either September or October 2014!
Need help with budget of $3,000 (US dollars), (Includes RT Air!), and have not decided where to Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more