I'm going to Charleston for the upcoming weekend. Living in the NE, we are all wearing sweaters and boots. What do I wear this time of year in Charleston? Are people still wearing sandals? It is to be in the 70s, are people still wearing capris? Are strappy sandals at night appropriate? Any suggestions would be appreciated?
What to wear in Charleston SC in November
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID etc
- 2 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 3 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 4 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 7 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 8 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 9 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 10 Philadelphia
- 11 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 12 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 13 USA with a 3 year old
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 16 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 17 NYC theatre broadway
- 18 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 19 Universal studios/Orlando
- 20 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 21 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 22 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 23 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 24 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 25 Salt Lake City, Utah