I'm going to Charleston for the upcoming weekend. Living in the NE, we are all wearing sweaters and boots. What do I wear this time of year in Charleston? Are people still wearing sandals? It is to be in the 70s, are people still wearing capris? Are strappy sandals at night appropriate? Any suggestions would be appreciated?
What to wear in Charleston SC in November
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 2 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 5 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 6 Boulder Hotels. Want nice !! Near U of C
- 7 Vegas hotels for families
- 8 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 9 best area to stay in san diego
- 10 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 11 San Francisco - mid October
- 12 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 13 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 14 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 15 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 16 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 17 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 18 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 19 Denver 1 day in denver
- 20 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 21 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 22 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 23 Burlington VT day trip
- 24 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 25 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)