I will marry on June 18th, 2011
I'm thinking waht's the best destination/plan for the period June-July and I suppose that Mexico (or central america in general) could be a good choice: isn't it?
We love cultural sites and discover new cultures... but also have a relax time after the wedding hardships
So... let's plan! I could have 15/18 days of vacation. What's the best plan in your opinion?
Honeymoon in June 2011: what's the best destination/plan?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 mayan ruins family trip
- 2 Airfares between Kansas City and Costa Rica
- 3 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 4 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 5 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 6 How safe is driving a car through Mexico
- 7 Playa del Carmen
- 8 Cancun - may or JUne 2015
- 9 Help us find the perfect AI Resort
- 10 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 11 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?
- 12 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 13 Mexico
- 14 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 15 Trip ideas needed please
- 16 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 17 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 18 Monterrey, Mexico Safety
- 19 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 20 Work Exchanges in Costa Rica? Please help!
- 21 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 22 Cozumel Diving & Possible Terrible Weather: To change dates or not?
- 23 Costa Rica experts: ideas needed for 2 days pre- and post- cycling trip.
- 24 Los cabos in January
- 25 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec