I will marry on June 18th, 2011
I'm thinking waht's the best destination/plan for the period June-July and I suppose that Mexico (or central america in general) could be a good choice: isn't it?
We love cultural sites and discover new cultures... but also have a relax time after the wedding hardships
So... let's plan! I could have 15/18 days of vacation. What's the best plan in your opinion?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 !!Marriage Spells!!Accredited!! @/@(+27)815220148 Spiritual Santa Ana
- 2 0027815220148 -Psychics - Witchdoctor Astrologers/ traditional Long Beach
- 3 0027815220148 ( Get Love Back Immediately) - Revenge Spells-Charlotte
- 4 Thoughts about Puerta Vallarta
- 5 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 6 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 7 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 8 Family vacation
- 9 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 10 Our first family cruise, Cozumel
- 11 We are planning a trip to Costa Rica in November
- 12 Anyone interested?
- 13 Best beach club in Playa d carmen with a good restaurant ?
- 14 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 15 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 16 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 17 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 18 Spending USD in Mexico
- 19 Food poisoning?
- 20 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 21 Best plan - suggestions
- 22 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 23 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 24 Guanacaste in October
- 25 Good lunch spot