I will marry on June 18th, 2011
I'm thinking waht's the best destination/plan for the period June-July and I suppose that Mexico (or central america in general) could be a good choice: isn't it?
We love cultural sites and discover new cultures... but also have a relax time after the wedding hardships
So... let's plan! I could have 15/18 days of vacation. What's the best plan in your opinion?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 주식시황 인터넷주식거래 oninve.com
- 2 오늘의증시 주식장외거래 oninve.com
- 3 오늘주식시세 선물주식 oninve.com
- 4 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 5 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 6 Guanaster, costa rica
- 7 Family Trip to Playa del Carmen,Mexico March 2017
- 8 Interjet Airline
- 9 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 10 One month surf and yoga
- 11 Returning home
- 12 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 13 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 14 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 15 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 16 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 17 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 18 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 19 Cancun all inclusive
- 20 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 21 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 22 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 23 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 24 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 25 White hair in Valladolid....