We're thinking of driving a rental car from Salzburg, Austria to Prague and wonder what the roads, signage, traffic, etc. might be like on a Sunday in August. Any suggestions? Where is the best place to drop a rental car off in Prague that would be easy to find? Thanks!
What's it like to drive a rental car from Salsburg to Prague?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 2 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 3 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 4 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 5 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 6 Italy trip questions
- 7 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 8 Help with planning a Sicily Itinerary
- 9 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 10 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 11 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 12 caroline_venezia
- 13 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 14 Budget family trip to Europe
- 15 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 16 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 17 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 18 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 19 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 20 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 21 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 22 Museums in Berlin
- 23 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 24 Pyrenees logistics
- 25 Berlin