I'm flying into Manchester airport in August this year and have 1 hour 50 mins between landing with Flybe at T3 and getting to the Virgin departures at T2. I just wanted to know if this was enough time and what is the best way to get to T2 from T3 as quickly as possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 2 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 3 Canal du Midi
- 4 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 7 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 Perugia
- 10 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 11 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 12 Praiano
- 13 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 14 Self drive tour companies
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 16 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 17 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 18 St Denis Cathedral
- 19 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 20 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 21 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 22 No Periods in British Written English!
- 23 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 24 Help please
- 25 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now