I'm flying into Manchester airport in August this year and have 1 hour 50 mins between landing with Flybe at T3 and getting to the Virgin departures at T2. I just wanted to know if this was enough time and what is the best way to get to T2 from T3 as quickly as possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for children
- 2 Scotland - We're Here!
- 3 IWM
- 4 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 5 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 6 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 7 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 8 Guided Vatican Tours
- 9 Avoid Europcar!
- 10 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 11 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 12 Couscous
- 13 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 14 Train / Calabria
- 15 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 16 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 17 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 18 London in Winter Report
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 20 16 days in France and Italy
- 21 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 22 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 23 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 24 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 25 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?