We are planning to visit Helsinki next summer. I would appreciate some info on the top 4 hotels in the city. Considerations would be location, size of bedrooms, bathrooms, and anything else you might add.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Rain in Spain and more
- 2 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 3 London Paris
- 4 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 5 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 6 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 7 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 8 GPS vs Google Maps
- 9 help with 21 days-croatia
- 10 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 11 Bavaria in August
- 12 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 13 Luggage on trains/security?
- 14 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 15 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 16 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 17 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 18 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 19 The DCC scam is spreading
- 20 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord
- 21 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 22 What clothes?
- 23 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 24 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 25 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby