Our trip is booked! We fly into Rome from eastern Canada in October for 8 full days - 2 travel days and a half travel days extra. We have two young children (ages 7 and almost 3, by then) so we don't want to travel too much. Ideas for Rome plus one other in that time period? Thinking nearby, but it could be overnight or even a couple days. Ideas for an itinerary? We just want to soak up the atmosphere, enjoy some good food.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 seat reservations
- 2 스위피 주소 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 오션릴게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 5 Italy in a week
- 6 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 11 Germany-Car or Train
- 12 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 13 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 14 SURPRISE TRIP
- 15 Jewish Vienna
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Reaching the Lake District
- 18 Positano Hotel in September
- 19 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 20 Scotland itinerary advice
- 21 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 22 Brussels flower tapestry
- 23 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 24 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 25 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?