Our trip is booked! We fly into Rome from eastern Canada in October for 8 full days - 2 travel days and a half travel days extra. We have two young children (ages 7 and almost 3, by then) so we don't want to travel too much. Ideas for Rome plus one other in that time period? Thinking nearby, but it could be overnight or even a couple days. Ideas for an itinerary? We just want to soak up the atmosphere, enjoy some good food.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 2 Legal documents assistants
- 3 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 4 ATM help
- 5 ATM
- 6 Visit to Sardinia
- 7 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 8 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 9 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 10 London is it worth it?
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 13 Montserrat Express
- 14 London in Winter Report
- 15 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 16 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 17 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 18 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 19 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 22 International drivers permit
- 23 Places to stop/stay?
- 24 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 25 transportation from De Gaulle airport