Our trip is booked! We fly into Rome from eastern Canada in October for 8 full days - 2 travel days and a half travel days extra. We have two young children (ages 7 and almost 3, by then) so we don't want to travel too much. Ideas for Rome plus one other in that time period? Thinking nearby, but it could be overnight or even a couple days. Ideas for an itinerary? We just want to soak up the atmosphere, enjoy some good food.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 2 CDG much improved
- 3 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 4 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 5 St Denis Cathedral
- 6 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 10 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 11 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 12 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 13 Rouen Tour Companies
- 14 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 15 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 16 Ronda Wine/biking
- 17 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 18 Italy bus or train
- 19 Ireland itinerary help please
- 20 May get together in Paris
- 21 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 22 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 23 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 24 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 25 Canal du Midi