DH and I will be taking a very early flight home after our Banff/Jasper trip in late June. We need to spend our final night in Calgary, close to the airport. Free shuttle to the airport would be nice too, as I'd like to drop the rental car off the night before. Any recommendations?
Calgary Airport Hotel for June
- 1 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 2 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 3 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 4 Nova Scotia in June
- 5 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 6 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 7 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 8 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 9 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 10 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 11 Calgary - Things to Do
- 12 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 13 Need help, can't decide
- 14 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 15 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 16 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 17 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 18 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 19 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 20 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 21 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 22 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 23 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 24 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 25 help! quebec city with a toddler.