DH and I will be taking a very early flight home after our Banff/Jasper trip in late June. We need to spend our final night in Calgary, close to the airport. Free shuttle to the airport would be nice too, as I'd like to drop the rental car off the night before. Any recommendations?
Calgary Airport Hotel for June
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Advice trip to Canada
- 2 9 days newfoundland
- 3 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 4 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 5 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 6 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 7 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 8 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 9 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 10 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 11 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 12 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 13 Help us see Vancouver island
- 14 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 15 Journey series CAD
- 16 Madrid or Montreal
- 17 Help with Kelowna
- 18 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
- 19 9 nights in Nfld
- 20 10 days in The Maritimes
- 21 2 days in Vancouver
- 22 Vancouver
- 23 June trip to: Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper/Via Rail to Vancouver
- 24 Vancouver bike shops and cross Canada what to see
- 25 Imminent travel to Vancouver, Whistler and Calgary. Tips plz!