DH and I will be taking a very early flight home after our Banff/Jasper trip in late June. We need to spend our final night in Calgary, close to the airport. Free shuttle to the airport would be nice too, as I'd like to drop the rental car off the night before. Any recommendations?
Calgary Airport Hotel for June
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 2 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 3 NYC to Montreal by train
- 4 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 5 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 6 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 7 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 8 Where to stay in Banff?
- 9 Transport of cremated remains
- 10 Rockies trip in June.
- 11 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 12 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 13 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 14 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 15 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 16 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 17 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 18 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 19 boarder crossing question
- 20 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 21 Calgary hotel help needed
- 22 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 23 a week in St John's, NL
- 24 Where to go with grandson in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick , PEI
- 25 graduation in Vancouver