- Santorini Volcanic, spectacular Santorini is possibly the last remnant of the "lost continent"—the living here is as high as the towns' cliff-top perches.
- Naxos Mythic haunt of the ancient Minoan princess Ariadne, Naxos is the largest of the Cyclades and is noted for its 16th-century Venetian homes.
- Mykonos The rich arrive by yacht, the middle class by plane, the backpackers by boat—but everyone is out to enjoy the golden sands and Dionysian nightlife.
- Paros The seaside villages of Paros, with their daytime charm and nighttime buzz, are among the most atmospheric in the Cyclades.
- Antiparos Hiding within the shadow of its mother island of Paros, this long-forgotten jewel has been discovered by Hollywood high-rollers like Tom Hanks and Brad Pitt.
Log in with user name:
Not a member? Register Now
Log in with social media:
Log in with Facebook
Log in with Twitter
Love to travel?
Get FREE email communications from Fodor's Travel, covering must-see travel destinations, expert trip planning advice, and travel inspiration to fuel your passion.
How we use your email