Red Mountain attire

Feb 11th, 2006, 03:16 PM
Original Poster

Red Mountain attire

Hi - would anyone offer info on the attire at Red Mountain Spa? I really don't want to buy anything new for my trip. I just want to wear hiking shorts and shoes, active wear, capris and RELAX. No fashion worries - hope it is laid back - can anyone confirm? Many Thanks!
Feb 11th, 2006, 05:28 PM

Since you plan to do what they do at the spa, which is hiking and perhaps spa treatments, I would imagine what you want to wear is correct.
I have a good friend who was there just a couple of weeks ago and I know she was hiking everyday and enjoying all sorts of spa pleasures.
She dresses very well, and she does go to spas now and then, but she never mentioned any Fashion Worries.
I am sure whatever you take will be fine..
Have you gone to a spa before?
Have a fun time!!
*this will also bring your question up to the top for someone who has actually been to the Red Mt Spa
Feb 12th, 2006, 01:49 PM
Original Poster

Thanks very much - I guess I was wondering about what I would wear for dinner. Have not been to this type of spa before and truly looking forward to it!
Mar 2nd, 2006, 08:17 AM

I spent a week at Red Mountain last year. No fashion worries at this place. Very relaxed. We wore our workout clothes all day to all meals, even some evenings for dinner & never felt out of place. I loved the place & can't wait to go again. You are have a wonderful trip.
Mar 7th, 2006, 05:56 PM
Original Poster

thanks very very much - I can't wait!

Search this Thread