Kauai Radisson

Apr 2nd, 2002, 04:27 PM
Joey

Kauai Radisson

Anyone stayed at the Radisson lately? I'd appreciate any comments favorable or unfavorable please.

Apr 3rd, 2002, 10:26 AM
Going my way

Hi, I have read both +/_ reviews on the hotel. I also had a chance to chat via email with a couple who enjoyed their stay. How are you booking your reservation?

May 4th, 2002, 04:54 PM
Nan

I'm Also interested in hearing about any recent experiences at the Radisson Kauaii. Just booked 3 days there and 3 days at the Princeville.

May 4th, 2002, 04:57 PM
Nan

I should mention that we got a rate of $105/night st the Radisson through the Entertainment Card. We booked the Princeville at $332/night including 1 round of golf/day through Costco Travel. Are there better options/packages available? We're going in late July.

May 4th, 2002, 07:16 PM
koa

Im a Kauai local and Ive stayed at the Radisson when they offer local"Kamaaina" discounts. The resort has recently been rennovated and the rooms are clean with nice furnishings. Its not a Hyatt, or Princeville Hotel, but you cant beat the location.(Close to the airport) The beach fronting the hotel is rocky and not good for swimming. Walk down the beach towards the north. The beach becomes larger and you can walk for over a mile. Go during sunrise

May 9th, 2002, 12:36 PM
Joey

Thanks for the info, as limited as it was. I'm leaving tomorrow and I'll report how my stay was. And I booked it through Travel Hawaii - very helpful folks so far.

May 9th, 2002, 12:38 PM
beachbum

See ya on the beach Joey! I leave Sat. Hope it's not raining!!!!!!!!!

May 9th, 2002, 01:02 PM
Kal

You dawg you! I have 232 to go.
We walked the porperty the last trip over, Jan '02, and agree with the above comments. Nice pool area. Outdoor bar/snack bar.
Mucho Mahalos,
Kal

May 9th, 2002, 01:19 PM
RadEmp

Hi Joey. I work for the company. I just wanted you to know (in all honesty). You got a very good rate for that hotel. Have a great trip

May 9th, 2002, 01:31 PM
RadEmp

Hi Joey. I work for the company. I just wanted you to know (in all honesty). You got a very good rate for that hotel. Have a great trip