Ft Lauderdale Hotels

Search

Ft Lauderdale Hotels

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10th, 2004, 01:56 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ft Lauderdale Hotels

My son will be participating in a swim meet in Ft Lauderdale in late June. The team will be staying at Villas by the Sea Resort but there are no rooms available there for parents. Can anyone recommend a hotel close by? Looking for 3* or 4*. Thanks Villas by the Sea is right on the beach, 4400 block of El Mar Drive. Thanks
Old Feb 10th, 2004, 02:13 PM
GoTravel

I think the Shore Haven is either next door or a door or two down from Villas By The Sea.

I highly recommend either the Captain's Quarters or Seaward Appartments and both are ocean front.

Old Feb 10th, 2004, 02:15 PM
GoTravel

Also think High Noon Resort is near there.

Heartburn lives there and should be able to tell you for sure but check out the above.

Old Feb 10th, 2004, 02:17 PM
GoTravel

Sorry, my husband just told me the Shore Haven (www.ShoreHavenResort.com) is across the street from the beach and the High Noon Resort (www.HighNoonResort.com) is ocean front.

Old Feb 11th, 2004, 06:46 PM

Villas by the Sea is located in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea. There are loads of places on El Mar Drive and it is less than a mile long, so you'll be close to your son. Why don't you call Villas and ask them which places are closest to them, I'm sure they'll give you a list of several places. I've heard that Captains Quarters are nice, but I've never stayed there. LBTS has lots of weekly rentals but in the summer you can probably get rooms on a daily basis. Don't know if there are any 4* places in LBTS.

I'll be in the area next week, so if yuo want me to try to go by and get some names of places, let me know and I'll do my best to get by the area.
Old Feb 12th, 2004, 07:24 AM
wow

Heartburn: I wonder if you cld give me the names of a couple of Real Estate agents in the LBTS/Hollywood/Pompano area? Which signs are most prominent?
Old Feb 12th, 2004, 10:26 AM

I don't know any in those areas. I don't really look at real estate signs because they are on every corner of every city down here.

When I sold my condo, I used Century 21 and was very impressed with how they did the marketing. They had all the agents in their agency come over to see the place so they'd know what they had available. I thought that was a good thing. I used A. Caruana Century 21 and they are located at the corner of Griffin Road and University Drive in Davie. Davie is west of Ft Lauderdale and they might be able to help you in Hollywood. Also, with their Century 21 connections, they could probably find you real estate in other areas, too.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Old Feb 12th, 2004, 06:13 PM
wow

Thx!
Old Feb 12th, 2004, 07:24 PM
GoTravel

wow, have you tried Condominia Realty Inc? try: 954-563-8555.

Old Feb 13th, 2004, 08:34 AM
wow

Will give them a call. Thx!