Dinner for $200 in Las Vegas

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20th, 2007, 06:25 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First, I have to say that *i know* this topic has been done to death, but for some reason- my browser won't open a reply window...
So- having said that, I am going to Vegas in June- hoping to get some good tips on a nice dinner for my boyfriend and I.
We want to spend around $200 total- which would include 2 entrees, a bottle of wine, and a dessert to share.
I should mention that we are staying at the Mirage, so someplace within walking distance, and *must* be on the strip- a view would be really nice, but isn't an absolute necessity.
thanks!
Old Mar 20th, 2007, 07:07 AM
ellabella

Mon Ami Gabi, at Paris, might be in your price range. I was there for brunch and it was very reasonable and I loved the food. Its across the street from Bellagio fountains, and the Eiffel Tower is right outside.

Old Mar 20th, 2007, 07:50 AM

Circo at the Bellagio... Delicious food, pretty setting overlooking the fountains. Definitely walking distance from the Mirage. I have walked it many times. Price point should meet your requirements, perhaps with some quarters left for slots... Have fun.
Old Mar 20th, 2007, 08:38 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
A lot of restaurants would fit the bill. Do you have any particular preferences as far as type of food, atmosphere?
Old Mar 20th, 2007, 09:22 AM

Jasmine at Bellagio. It has great views of the dancing waters and the food was excellent, especially the Peking Duck.

"With its sparkling chandeliers, miles of pastel chintz and colorful bursts of flowers, Jasmine is a room built for romance. Chef Philip Lo, an originator of nouvelle Hong Kong cuisine, creates contemporary and classic Cantonese, Szechuan and Hunan dishes, as well as live seafood specialties. Specialties include Maine Lobster Dumplings with Ginger Sauce; Minced Squab in Lettuce Petals; Crystal Florida Stone Crab Claws; Garlic Beef Tenderloin, and Imperial Peking Duck. Surrounded on three sides by gorgeous lake and garden views, Jasmine also features music synchronized to the soaring fountains of Bellagio."

http://www.bellagio.com/pages/din_jasmine.asp#
Old Mar 20th, 2007, 10:46 AM

If you settle for wine by the glass rather than a bottle, the Eiffel Tower Restaurant at The Paris would fit in the price range. Great food, service and view! Share not only the dessert but the sides (plenty for two).
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 01:51 PM

I am going this weekend, so topping for more suggestions -- I would add Emerils Fish House at the MgM. I'm tempted to go back!