topping

in what city?

Old Mar 13th, 2002, 10:37 AM
edkchicago

Sorry- New York, Midtown Manhattan.

It was posted under New York

Old Mar 13th, 2002, 11:39 AM
Cynthia

We have stayed at the Comfort Inn a couple of times. I'm assuming this is the one off Times Square on I think 46th? Anyway we stayed there last year for $200.00 and last October for $99.00--Great bargain. The rooms vary. The first year it was quite small-last year very roomy. The people who work there are nice. It is not plush but good price and location. It comes with breakfast (which was bad coffee and small bagel) so we went to nearby coffee shops.

Old Oct 7th, 2002, 10:19 AM
JSE

We stayed there a couple of weeks ago, for $116. per night. Great location, right off Times Square. Everything seemed small, but clean and nice. We were very pleased.

Old Oct 7th, 2002, 06:01 PM
nina

YOu can get a nicer hotel for less on Priceline. Check www.biddingfortravel.com to see successful Priceline bids.

Old Oct 8th, 2002, 04:14 AM
Jen

I stayed at the Comfort Inn Midtown last July and found it a very good location and a good value. Normally I'd be a Priceline devotee, but this particular hotel is apparently the only one in NYC that is entirely nonsmoking, and it was worth it to me to be SURE of getting a nonsmoking room and to have a nonsmoking environment. Priceline automatically requests nonsmoking, but of course it's not guaranteed, and I preferred this place to a smoking room in a 4-star hotel. It's part of the Apple Core group, all recently-renovated economy places.