Wanted to see what you think are the best shows in Vegas. I am looking to get tickets to a show for my boyfriend's 41st birthday. We have seen Zumanity, X Burlesque and he has seen Ka.
I was originally going to take him to Peep Show and spring for the VIP seats, though I have read online that the VIP views are not so great.
Any other thoughts? He likes the Beatles, so I thought about Love. We are pretty open and rsique shows don't bother me. Am looking to stay near Paris since I plan to take him to Gordon Ramsey Steak for dinner.
Also, how are the reduced price sites for tickets?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HP printer 1800:6817208 contact installations hp Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 3 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 4 Newport Beach restaurants
- 5 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 6 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 7 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 8 A Few days in Museums
- 9 I need help
- 10 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 11 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 12 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 13 4 days in Miami
- 14 travelling from Miami to New York
- 15 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 16 10 day California Trip in July
- 17 Travel Shenanigans
- 18 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 19 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 20 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 21 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 22 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 23 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 24 Las Vegas TR
- 25 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017