Las Vegas Shows

Jan 4th, 2008, 05:40 PM
Original Poster

Las Vegas Shows

You guys helped me so much on my New York City trip I need your advice for Vegas. What is the best show? If I am going to pay for only one really good show what is the best? I love the Beetles so I was thinking Love, but is O a better choice or something entirely different? Right now, crazy as it sounds, I have reservations to stay at Caesars and Venetian...need to cancel one....have stayed at both. I have been reading all posts as to best restaurants, etc...I am not big on buffets, like to be served. btw, going January 26-30
Jan 4th, 2008, 06:18 PM

If you like the Beatles, than it's Love all the way! We've seen 4 Cirque shows in Vegas and rank O near the bottom. It's good but nothing compared to Love (IMO). As for Hotels, I like both properties but would pick Caesars for location. For restaurants, try Rao's and/or Mesa (both at Caesars).
Jan 5th, 2008, 03:30 AM
Original Poster

Thank you. I think I just needed someone to agree it is okay to pick Love instead of O, since everyone always talks about O. Thank you for the restaurant ideas. We have not eaten at either one.
Jan 8th, 2008, 01:43 PM

We loved O when we saw it but I guess it depends on your interests. I hear that Love is awesome though.

We are going Feb 2-9 so please post after you go to let us know what you saw.
Jan 16th, 2008, 04:02 PM

There are a bunch of shows at half price right now at www.smartervegas.com like stomp, monty pythons, mamma mia... if you havent seen those they are worth while