Search

Las Vegas shows?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6th, 2005, 03:00 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Las Vegas shows?

My parents are going to Vegas June 26th and my Mom is sad that Wayne Newton won't be performing the week they are there (I have no idea why she wanted to see him).

They really have no idea what to see, so I thought I'd ask on here for them.

They've already seen Blue Man Group and really liked that. Any other suggestions? (I realize this question is broad, but what's your favorite show?).
Old Jun 6th, 2005, 05:16 AM

go to www.vegas.com

you will find every show listed there.

We loved "O" so much we had to see it twice. This trip we are going to see David Copperfield. I found out he was going to be there during our stay by visiting the above website.
Old Jun 6th, 2005, 05:54 AM

Depends on what they like but here are a couple of my favorites:

Mystere is the original Cirque show in Vegas and is outstanding. Show is at Treasure Island.

Really fun family oriented variety show is the Scinta's at Rio. 2 for 1 tickets can be had in a couple of places. One was to join the Harrah's club and they gave me coupons for that.

It depends on their tastes and budget, there are obviously lots of choices. If they are into Wayne, perhaps they would like a taste of old Vegas by seeing Jubilee or Follies. Both a showgirl/variety type shows. You usually have a choice of the topless version or not depending on the time of the shows. 2 for 1 can be had for that as well.
Old Jun 6th, 2005, 06:24 AM

I think your parents might like Danny Ganns. He is very popular in Vegas and has a great musical show that your parents would enjoy. I saw him several years ago at the Rio but I believe he now has his own theater.
Old Jun 6th, 2005, 06:32 AM

Agree that The Scintas is a fun night. There is a shuttle from the strip(Harrahs) to the Rio. Check for coupons at vegasresource.com