puerto vallarta boutique hotel

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We're going to PV in September, then heading to Yelapa or Sayulita for a few days. While in PV, we'd like to stay at a boutique hotel with a cool vibe, near good restaurants. We love great food, a decent nightlife (nothing too crazy - we prefer to linger long into the night over drinks) and a cool neighborhood. We also want to be a little pampered, so a spa or similar amenities are appreciated. any thoughts?
thanks!
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 03:05 PM

Check out The Ritamour high in the PV hills. a most lovely inn.
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 07:40 PM

Casa Isabel is the one
http://www.casaisabelpv.com/
Old Jun 14th, 2009, 12:09 PM

That is for sure, without a doubt. Casa Isabel is superb, what with their new restaurant with a view to match all others, plus a huge bar area, pool, loungers, gardens, friendly staff, top notch all the way. Isabel and David own a large place in Toronto, multilevel bar and a boutique B&B in addition to their PV locale. They will not be on site in Septmber but their longtime trained staff will tend to for your every need. Great for that special getaway. I have seen some rooms/suites and are marvelous.
Old Jun 14th, 2009, 12:25 PM

If you can afford it, I would suggest Hacienda San Angel. It's THE top boutique hotel in town and you will certainly feel pampered. The hotel has amazing views but more importantly it's close to restaurants, boutiques, art galleries, bars, the main boardwalk and the town plaza.
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 09:49 AM
Wm

Here's the website for Los Cuatro Vientos Inn and Chez Elena Restaurant, a charming small hotel and restaurant in a great neighborhood. http://www.chezelena.com/ This place is not a cookie-cutter boutique hotel, but something more authentic. The bar on the top of the hotel is great fun and has fabulous views.
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 11:01 AM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
I *love* Los Cuatro Vientos, it's a lovely hotel. But I think "boutique" or "cool vibe" might be a bit of a stretch.
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 10:53 AM

Based on what I saw briefly, I, too, would suggest Hacienda San Angel. I had a quick tour through the hotel as I was exploring town, and the views were breathtaking; the rooms were inviting--romantic, rustic, and elegant. It's in the heart of the Malecon, so you're surrounded by the best of downtown P.V.
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 10:23 AM

Suze- I Agree. You know LCV is my home in PV But "Boutique" it's not. A wonderful old time place for the Independent Traveler.
The Ritamour a block away certainly qualifies with almost the same view but a lot more amenities.