Search

Puerto Vallarta

Search this Thread

Old Oct 12th, 2005, 03:35 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Puerto Vallarta

Please excuse me if i posted this for the 2nd time but i can't find the 1st one.

I'm taking my college son to PV for spring break. We have a price for the Molno de Agua for 100.00 usd per night/ taxes included for a cabin. Is there some other places we could stay that are close by but a litttle cheaper? Walking to the beach for a couple blocks is not a problem.

A week later my husband and other son will be joining us and i thought that maybe a Jr. Suite at the Molino would be nice, that price is 198.00 per night/ taxes included. Does anyone have some suggestion for other beach front propertys?
Old Oct 12th, 2005, 04:20 PM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Molino de Agua is a very very nice property and unique hotel in an great location. If you can afford the price it really is an excellent choice IMO.

Other beach front options:
Tropicana
Playa Los Arcos

Near the beach:
Hotel Eloisa
Torre de Oro
San Marino

3-star budget favorites:
Posada de Roger
Hotel Rio
Hotel Posada Rio Cuale
Old Oct 13th, 2005, 10:08 AM
fed

Check with the Tropicana, nice, on the beach, near downtown http://www.vallartaonline.com/accomm...els/tropicana/
they have a few spacious 2brm suites that I found very nice, sometimes well below $100/night
Old Oct 22nd, 2005, 07:49 PM

Molina de Agua is very quaint and a perfect location. Playa Los Arcos also one of the "best" locations on Los Muertos beach is probably not any cheaper. Your son's probably will like being by the water's edge. Is spring break in April? If so, I can offer you my condo for $500.00 for one week, best of the best Condo locations on Los Muertos Beach by Daquiri Dicks restaurant. I rent to family, friends and acquaintances. Normal rates are $175 - $225.00 per night. Not a time share, 3 bedrms and 3 baths and central air. (Also has a pool.) You can call me at (916) 446-4884, leave your email and I can send you photos. Old town is really great. You can get to the malecon over the extension bridge right by the edge of the Ocean. I use the Condo a lot, but will be in Cabo in April.
Old Oct 25th, 2005, 08:34 AM

I would suggest getting a vacation rental with your family...I found a two bedroom suite for 129 per night...and that's on the beach of Playa los Muertos with partial view of the beach.