Negative Cabo

Old Sep 17th, 2002, 04:31 AM
Jillian

Negative Cabo

Hi! I cant believe how negative these posts are about Cabo. People cant even get their questions answered. And some people just leave sarcastic, meaningless answers. I had several questions about our coming trip to Cabo, but Id rather not ask them on a board who is not helpful just angry. That is too bad for Fodors that these people have overrun their Latin Amer. forum. Cant you people just be helpful and stop treating the people with questions about Cabo like they are stupid.

Old Sep 17th, 2002, 05:25 AM
nina

Hi Jillian, I completely agree with you. I too posted questions about Cabo and got numerous replies telling me all the bad things about it, which I can't understand because people I know and whose opinions I value, absolutely love Cabo, have a wonderful time there and have never experienced all the supposed horrible attributes that some (or maybe it's just one), poster with an axe to grind keeps harping about.

Hang tough and try to see through the immature posters. Sooner or later you'll get responses from some real travelers with real experiences who can help answer your questions. It took awahile but I got mine answered.

Old Sep 17th, 2002, 05:27 AM
kbq

I think that there are some people who had bad experiences with timeshares and they are trying to kill Cabo tourism out of spite.

Old Sep 17th, 2002, 09:33 AM
Patty

I know what you mean. We've been to Cabo 3 times and I always try to help with questions. But sometimes these threads get so bad that I don't want to post. If you have questions, feel free to email me directly.

Old Sep 17th, 2002, 11:59 AM
Blame

Cabo did itself in with the expensive prices and has only itself to blame for the situation it is in.

Old Sep 18th, 2002, 01:15 PM
John

Put me on the positive side of Cabo. Keep going back 3 or 4 times a year.

If you need some specific questions answered, E Mail me.

JOhn