Reload this Page >

Cancun All Inclusive or Not???

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18th, 2002, 09:59 AM
Sue

My friends and I are planning a trip to Cancun and we are trying to decide if All-Inclusive is the way to go? <BR>Is it really worth it or a waste of money...<BR><BR>Does anyone have good suggestions for hotels??<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>Sue

Old Oct 18th, 2002, 10:50 AM
Dori

I'm normally not a big fan of all inclusive, however, I was in Cancun last February and financially, it would have been better to go all inclusive there. I found the restaurants outside of the resorts to be overpriced and the quality of the food not that great.

Old Oct 18th, 2002, 11:01 AM
Diann

I agree with Dori. We've been to Cancun several times. The first time we did not go all inclusive because we wanted to see and sample all the different restaurants. We soon discovered that it was VERY expensive to eat out every evening. Even snacks seemed high priced.<BR><BR>After that we went all inclusive and have never regretted it. It's nice not having to sign and pay for every drink, appetizer, snack, meal etc. You can eat, drink and snack as much as you want without dragging out your wallet each time.<BR><BR>We have stayed at different hotels but our favorite is the Palace Resorts for severals reasons but mainly because you can eat in any restaurant at any Palace Resort on the all inclusive. Gives you a lot of variety. Hope you enjoy your vacation. Cancun is one of our favorite spots.

Old Oct 18th, 2002, 04:57 PM
thereuare

Diann,<BR><BR>I'll be at Moon Palace in a week, can you please tell me some of the better restaurant at the Moon Palace as well as the other Palace resorts?

Old Oct 21st, 2002, 11:22 AM
Diann

Sue:<BR><BR>We did not get to Moon Palace on our last trip so I cannot recommend or dis any restaurants there. However, my sister did stay there in May of this year on her honeymoon and she was very satisfied with all their eating places. I can tell you that I have not eaten anything at any of the Palace resorts that was not good to very good in my opinion. <BR><BR>I hope you get this in time before you leave on your trip. Was away for the weekend and didn't see your message until today.

Old Oct 22nd, 2002, 12:52 PM
Patty

I personally wouldn't choose an AI in Cancun. There are lots of good places to eat/drink and part of the fun of traveling for us is trying different restaurants.

Old Oct 26th, 2002, 07:24 PM
Hollie

Stayed at Moon palace last september. this hotel is wonderful and is priced very reasonably.