Reload this Page >

Palace Resorts?????????

Search

Palace Resorts?????????

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30th, 2002, 07:22 PM
jjjjj

Palace Resorts?????????

I have recentely looked into having my honeymoon at one of the Palace Resorts in Mexico. Has anyone been to these? And if so, how was it. Any advice would be appreciated.

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 03:52 AM
Larry

My wife and I were in Cancun during Thanksgiving week and we stayed at the Cancun Palace. We loved it!!! We also visited the Moon Palace, Beach Palace and the Xpu-ha Palace.Each resort has it's own special appeal.For honeymooners the Moon Palace seems to be very popular. It is about a 15 minute drive to the hotel zone in Cancun where the party places are located.The Beach Palace is very small and usually occupied by families. We found the Cancun Palace to be the best location for us and there were lots of activites to get involved with or there was plenty of room to just lay back and relax.E-mail me if you need more info.

Old Jan 1st, 2003, 05:35 PM
Lyn

My husband and spent our honeymoon at the Sun Palace and the Moon Palace. The Moon Palace was much bigger and had a significantly better beach than the Sun, but our room at the Sun was fantastic. Food was OK--seemed a little better at the Moon. Either way, they are very nice and you can "stay at one Palace, play at all 5" which is a blast.

Old Jan 1st, 2003, 08:28 PM
mmmm

My sister and her husband just came back from their honeymoon at Adventura and loved it.<BR><BR>Try looking on the Latin American oard. There is a lot of information thee hotels.

Old Jan 2nd, 2003, 08:24 AM
Lora

I stayed at the Cancun Palace about 4 years ago and thought it was wonderful! It was very lively, with a lot of activities during the day and at night. I think there are about 4 bars and 5 resturaunts. There was a good variety of food and all the drinks were great! The beach is absolutely gorgeous with clear blue water. You are only about a 5 minute taxi ride from downtown with plenty of shopping and nightlife. I would defintely recommend Cancun Palace.