Reload this Page >

Cancun Palace?! Comments or Advice!!

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 06:19 AM
Tabatha

Hi everyone. My husband and I are staying at the Cancun Palace (our first time in cancun) in May 2003 for our first wedding anniversary. I hear the beach is great there, although I havent been able to find that many pics of that resort on the web. Any comments or advice? We will be there for Cinco De Mayo and I know we are on the strip, so it should be crazy! (I picture a sat nite in tijuana!) Thanks in advance!<BR>

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 06:46 PM
Mary

We just returned from the Ritz Carlton last week. The Cancun Palace was near there. Next time we go,we are going to try an all inclusive and that is the one we have picked. We looked around a bit - the hotel is beautiful - the beach is beautiful - but we did not see any rooms. I have heard that it is nice and the best part is you can go to the other Palace Hotels - particularly the Aventura Spa - which I have stayed in and is first rate. Good luck.

Old Nov 4th, 2002, 07:36 AM
tabatha

Thanks Mary, I have heard a lot about the moon palace! Just hoping the cancun palace is just as wonderful!

Old Nov 4th, 2002, 08:49 AM
Lynne

For photos, did you try www.palaceresorts.com or www.cancun-all-inclusive.com? We are going to Aventura Spa Palace in February and I found these sites will I was looking for photos of the resort. Hope this helps!

Old Nov 4th, 2002, 09:37 AM
Lisa

Tabatha,<BR>I stayed at Moon Palace in Feb. 2002 and also visited Cancun Palace (you can visit all the Palace resorts when you stay at one). The hotel is right on the beach and there are plenty of waves if you like body surfing. Moon Palace is very large and spread out and is located by itself about 25 min. south of Cancun. In comparison Cancun Palace is much smaller but that's not necessarily a negative. It depends on what you're looking for. If you want a more active vacation and plan to go out in Cancun you're much better off at Cancun Palace. Moon Palace is much more quiet and relaxing and the beach is not nearly as nice as Cancun Palace's. I do not recommend Beach Palace, which is not too far from Cancun Palace. It's much older and was not nearly as nice as Cancun Palace.<BR>Have fun!

Old Nov 4th, 2002, 11:39 AM
tabatha

Thanks again. Anyone ever been down there during cinco de mayo?

Old Nov 5th, 2002, 06:42 AM
Mandy

Tabatha:<BR><BR>You will LOVE Cancun Palace. It is probably my favorite place to stay in Cancun. The hotel is beautiful, the rooms are very nice, the pool area is fantastic and the beach is awesome. They have great food, plenty of variety and lots of activities within the resort if you want to participate. Or you can just chill and relax. The staff is very eager to please. You will have a wonderful time.